The impact of the NDIS and how this webinar can help your organisation:
The NDIS roll out in the Central Highlands of Victoria begins in Jan 2017 . This new system for the delivery of products and services for those in the disability sector will also bring changes to how provider organisations are funded for those services. Join industry professional Belinda Phillips from Beyond Basics as she presents her insights into the lessons learned from the Barwon Health trial site and discusses the systems your organisation needs to empower sustainability and growth. Belinda has broad experience with small businesses, the Not for Profit (NFP) and Health sectors and the transition to the NDIS for provider organisations. She has the analytical ability to get the results organisations want, looking at the reporting requirements and identifying the systems needed to provide that.
What you can expect to learn from the session:
- Take stock and review your accounting system, activity costings and cash position.
- Ask yourself: How will we manage our clients?
- Put in place a process to invoice clients and upload claims quickly to the NDIA Portal.
- Review rostering systems and the workforce management process.
- Setting up a reporting and tracking mechanism so that your board and management have the information they need for insight into operations and to provide information for forward planning.
Who should attend:
- CEO’s interested in gaining better tools to provide a clearer insight into the financial direction of their organisation under the NDIS
- Financial controllers looking to maximise their budgets and free up valuable resources
- Anyone involved in Disability Support sector with a desire to optimise their client outcomes through fine-tuning and integrating their financial and other systems.
Belinda has gained first-hand experience of the system requirements needed by provider organisations for sustainability under the NDIS. She and will present that knowledge in an enlightening session aimed at providing information on how achieve this through system integration and financial process improvement.
for this free webinar and gain some valuable insight on the processes and tools needed to be successful under the NDIS.